Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

White

After years of only wearing black footwear, my style mentor, the lovely Angie Cox over at YouLookFab, introduced me to the idea of light coloured footwear.  Understanding that whites and creams "bookend" my blonde hair brought about a mini wardrobe revolution.  

So I was pretty excited when these darlings arrived earlier today.
Valiant Boot from Spurr


Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size so they were returned and I should receive my size next week.  Hope to show you them in an outfit soon.

Let's not talk about keeping them clean through winter!  But if you have any tips, I would love to hear them.  


xxx Deborah

And if you have a moment, check out Sylvia at 40+ Style and her Black, White & One Colour Challenge here.  It was a fun challenge and given my penchant for black and white I couldn't not join in.




No comments:

Post a Comment