Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sad

We woke to the very sad news of the bombings in Boston today.  I felt reluctant to do an outfit post because in the scheme of things it seemed a bit meaningless, but then I heard reports that one of the three fatalities was an eight year old boy.  As a mum, and human being, my heart just broke.  My son is only two years older than this little one whose life has been taken much too soon.

So I am posting today in memory of this little boy whose name we don't yet know.  I trust as you read this, if you haven't already, you will take a moment and offer up a prayer, or whatever you do, for the little boy's family and all those who have been affected by the events today.





I wore this outfit on the weekend.  I wanted dressed up but casual and comfortable so I chose pieces that are all pretty casual on their own but together created an elegant with an edge look.

jacket : cotton on
dress : jeanswest
jeans : katies
shooties : rivers
clutch : sachi
necklace : portmans
Take care of yourselves
xxx Deborah


2 comments:

  1. So sad as a mom and as an American (by choice and no by birth) to see this events happening again in our country and against the people that can't defend themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofelia, I can only imagine how this must be effecting US rsidents. But know that here in Australia we are holding you all in prayer.

      Delete