Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Blackout

The warmer weather has arrived and it does nothing to lessen my love of wearing of black.



I was going to say that these black pants are my summer favorites, but the truth is I love all my black pants equally!  These have a great slim leg and are extremely comfortable and work well with tops that are quite fluid or have some volume.

This outfit was worn to work so I added the necklace and the snow leopard bag for a touch of lady like.  For non work I would style this a little different with modern minimal accessories, cross body leather bag and leather bracelet. 

Black provides such a lovely canvas that it often needs little to no embellishments.

shirt : jeanswest
pants : katies
boots : rubi
necklace : equip?
bag : sandler



Thanks for dropping by.

xxxDeborah





As always, linking up with the very generous Patti for Visible Monday



7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and striking. Is it any wonder we love black so? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we can share a love of black during Summer! You look absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit so much! The white touches in the necklace an bag are a perfect counterpoint to the black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking proportions as usual, Deborah. I envy your ability to wear black pants in warm (and hot?) weather. For some inexplicable reason, I can wear ankle boots in the heat but not fitted trousers/jeans. You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful silhouette, and you know I love the black - so striking! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing about it, you always see the woman first when she's wearing black. I get your interest in it. You manage to keep it fresh all the time, but having a uniform, or a unifying and consistant element is a great thing. I need to remember to go back to your summer blogs when I yearn for darks in our very hot summers.
    Looking spectacular! Your carefully added pieces are perfect!

    ReplyDelete