Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Vote For Me?

Fellow Fashionistas, I need your help!  I will start by saying this is a totally gratuitous post! 

I am a huge fan of Metalicus and have been slowly (ok maybe not so slowly) adding some of their beautiful pieces to my wardrobe, so when I saw their current competition, I had no choice but to enter.

I am one of 10 entrants selected to go into the final round of the competition and voting is now open.  My outfit photo is on the Metalicus Facebook Page. 

Whoever receives the most likes on their photo will win the competition.

Currently I am in 3rd place. 

Competition closes on Sunday night (Sept 30) -
(Australian Eastern Standard Time). 


If you would like to vote for me, you can do so by clicking on the link below:


This link should take you directly to my photo on the Metalicus Facebook page  (you will need to log on to your Facebook Account) and you can select "Like".  Feel free to leave a comment too.

Do check out Metalicus, they make the most beautiful clothing.  The stretch and drape of the fabric makes for the perfect fit.  Style and comfort do not always co-exist well together but Metalicus is certainly the exception.

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the current range.







Thanks for your support!

And just in case you were wondering,  Metalicus ships outside of Australia.

xxx Deborah



4 comments:

  1. I voted too - you always look good in Metalicus :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra, very much appreciated:) 🎽

      Delete