Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Suited Up

I don't mind 'suiting up' for the office.  My work place is very much 'anything goes' but when it comes to presentations and speaking engagements a suit can be a smart and simple option.

Not that this is actually a suit.  I prefer to create a suit look from separates.  The browns here are not a perfect match and the pants have a very subtle pin stripe while the jacket is a solid.  I think this photo maybe a tad over exposed but in real life the browns work quite nicely together.

Blazer - MNG
Blouse - Cotton On
Pants - Jacqui E
Yellow Loafers - 1970;s Vintage
Brown is not a colour I wear often.  In fact, these three items are the only brown garments I own, and I am not planning on purchasing anymore.  It's not a favourite colour, but every now and again, I don't mind the darker chocolate tones, particularly when they work so well with the yellow loafers.

xxx Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment